Twenty years ago, finding resources on meditation was far more difficult.
However, now you have the ability to jump online and find information on anything you’d want related to the practice within a matter of seconds.
Despite this, many of the greatest resources on meditation are still books, many of which were written long before the Internet was ever around.
There’s a lot out there on meditation, and I’ve read a veritable mountain of books on the subject, so I’ve collected what I believe to be ten of the best books on meditation out there.
Some are about the formal practice of sitting in meditation while others are about meditating with your whole life. And some are just great resources for someone that intends to live a more meditative life. All are incredible resources, whether you’re a budding meditator or experienced practitioner.
Twenty years ago, finding resources on meditation was far more difficult. However, now you have the ability to jump online and find information on anything you’d want related to the practice within a matter of seconds. 38 weitere Wörter
DandDMuc, , english, Life Hacks, personal growth, Positive, Thoughts, 0
SprintFirst, personal evolution is a choice.It’s not genetic.It’s an overall approach to life.It’s a mindful understanding of how the...
DandDMuc, , Life Hacks, Thoughts, 0
Auch wenn du denkst, dass deine Träume zu hoch gegriffen wären, auch wenn die Menschen um dich herum dich...
- What Does a Copywriter Do & How Do You Become One? — The Next Web
- 51 Freelance Websites To Find Online Jobs – Start Working From Home Today — Ordinary Reviews
- Why these business tools are borderline genius for new-age entrepreneurs — The Next Web
- Keeping your business credit score up — Tweak Your Biz
- The Trade Licence in the Czech Republic: a great option for everyone starting out as a freelancer — Tax Free Today